The healthy development of green packaging industry depends on the sound policy support issued by the state. Because green packaging is a new thing, in a free competitive market economy, it is necessary for the government to give policy support at the beginning. In the prevention and control of "white pollution can quickly find the completed experimental data and results according to different conditions", we must integrate the national mandatory management mechanism of "command control", establish environmental laws, regulations and standards, and implement them in a mandatory way of rewards and punishments. In order to develop China's green packaging industry, it is suggested to implement the following industrial policies:
(1) implement the environmental label certification system. In the world, three types of environmental signs introduced by ISO - type I, type II and type III are implemented. The type I sign specified in IS014000 is called "ecological sign". It is formulated according to the ecology of each country and each institution has its own research priorities. Therefore, there will be great differences between developed and underdeveloped countries. Type I sign is the "information sign" of the enterprise's "self declaration". The enterprise makes its own environmental policies, environmental data and information public to the society and accepts social supervision. Type III mark is the environmental "quality mark" of the product, which is marked with specific digital pointer and line at the same time, which is more intuitive and convenient. For the production enterprises that have been evaluated as green packaging products, the preferential policies of tax reduction and exemption for a certain period of time shall be implemented for their recognized green packaging products
(2) set up a special green packaging new technology development fund in the Ministry of science and technology. The specific key projects shall be determined jointly by the competent department and experts
(3) accelerate the pace of packaging legislation. We will implement the policy of compulsory recycling of packaging products and producer responsibility, implement the waste classification and recycling system, and establish regional authorized packaging recycling centers to promote the formation of packaging circular economy
(4) formulate preferential policies for green packaging of export products, and participate in international cooperation related to green packaging, so as to deal with the disputes of color trade barriers related to green packaging. In recent years, the impact of environmental barriers on China's foreign trade exports is equivalent to about 20% of the total exports of that year. According to incomplete statistics, about 9billion US dollars of exported mechanical and electrical products in China are prohibited from production and sales due to the restrictions of the International Convention on the protection of the ozone layer. Another 8billion US dollars of export products are affected by the foreign green label system, and 24billion US dollars of export products are indirectly affected by the fact that they fail to meet the environmental protection packaging requirements of developed countries, This "green barrier" "It is gradually becoming a major obstacle for China's manufacturing industry, including the home appliance industry, to expand exports. The characteristics of green barriers are:
a. it has certain rationality. In terms of content, it emphasizes the sustainable development of economy and trade.
b. it has certain legitimacy. In terms of formulation, it conforms to the relevant WTO agreements to a certain extent.
c. it has strong technicality. That is, it has been used in the production, packaging, storage and transportation of products The standards and regulations of the project include more technical elements
d. After careful design and research, some standards can be specially used to form green technical barriers to the products of some countries. For example, in order to prevent the import of British candy, France stipulates that the import of candy containing erythromycin is prohibited, while British candy is generally made with erythromycin dye
e. greater flexibility. As the environmental protection standards of various countries are not unified, there is a wide range of choices. Some countries have a wide range of regulations and standards, which makes people "sigh with admiration". For example, at present, the European community has more than 100000 technical standards, and Germany has about 15000 industrial standards. According to the results of Japan's survey in march1994, there were 8184 industrial standards and 397 agricultural product standards. f. High concealment. Many countries use the name of environmental protection to protect trade, so that exporters often can not foresee the specific content and changes, and it is difficult to adapt
s. certain discrimination. Some countries often adopt different means according to their specific trade situation with other countries, which distorts the principle of national treatment
h. severity of impact. Once the green barrier takes effect, its effect is often better than the tariff barrier. Moreover, such measures are easy to cause other countries to follow suit, spread from one country to multiple countries, and produce chain reactions
i. disputability. Due to wide coverage, inconsistent standards, and interweaving of concealment and legitimacy, it is often easy to have differences and difficult to coordinate. Green trade barriers take various forms, mainly including green tariff system, green technology standard system, green environmental labeling system, green packaging system, green subsidy system, green health and quarantine system, etc. Among them, the green packaging system refers to that developed countries have formulated high and relatively complete standards for packaging materials, including waste recycling, reuse and regeneration systems. It is an environmental protection measure taken to prevent packaging materials and packaging wastes from causing harm to the environment, or packaging containers with unreasonable structure may damage the health of users. However, some too strict consideration of the green packaging system may hinder the foreign trade of developing countries and lead to trade disputes
(5) various media throughout the country should vigorously publicize the concept of green packaging and set up "green packaging day" activities
green packaging has become an irreversible trend in the packaging industry and world trade. To vigorously develop the green packaging industry, China has reached a consensus. Developed countries have made great progress in green packaging. We must keep up with this development trend and make systematic efforts from the aspects of economy, technology, management, policy, law and consciousness, so as to make China's green packaging industry into the forefront of the world
the entry rate of chemical production enterprises in the city will strive to reach 80%